Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exciting blog site: Block Lotto

Ever since I found this blog site I am so excited and couldn't wait to try it.

http://www.blocklotto.blogspot.com/

If you are a quilter ... you have to look at this. If you like textile art ... you have to look at it. I am a very beginning quilter and don't have much time to devote to it (very unfortunately) but it is just fun to browse around here in a spare minute and dream what you could do. I find most ideas here very doable and stimulating.



The August blocks are 'violets'. Here are my first three 8 inch squares.



It is really not necessary for me to win. I just enjoyed making these. And I like that some winners finish the project for charity. And I want to make more. I have the feeling I might blog a lot in the future about quilting.


No comments: