Greg checking from the balcony whether Roz is done with breakfast.
Many towns have fruit statues on main street intersections. The crops are important to them.
Look at that cloud.
all, including Muhabbet and their daughter Zeynep, pile into the bus and we visit the
Aykut and his family treated us to baklava (what else). It is such good stuff especially if you like pistachios.
Finally arriving in Şanlıurfa as the sun goes down
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
From Aykut's CD:
Day 16 Saturday 06.30.2012 (Şanlıurfa)
• Driving to Ankara
• Stop at the Salt Lake, the second largest lake of Turkey (Not in the Program. Learning & Discovery)
• Meeting with my family, Muhabbet, my wife and Zeynep, my daughter
• Mausoleum of Atatürk visit (Not in the Program. Learning & Discovery)
• Lunch on own at a local restaurant
• Flight to Şanlıurfa
• Port talk about the following day’s Program
Overnight at El Ruha Hotel, Şanlıurfa