This is why Ephesus was silted. Here too it is very shallow and reeds are growing.
Why didn't I think of taking a video? The water was very clear and the turtles seem to have fun.
Then he takes orders for cooked crab to pick up on our way back. James and I decline since they are so messy to eat.
Information about these on the same site as the above link. Unfortunately my camera was not good enough for this.
Swimming first and then dinner. I hope you believe this but I went into it too ... and enjoyed it so very much. Since everybody was in the water, I don't have a picture to prove it. We went to Cleopatra's ruins and explored a little. Fun, fun, fun. Just image, she might have really been there.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
From Aykut's CD:
Day 7 Thursday 06.21.2012 (Gulet)
- Breakfast on Board
- Cruise to Ekincik Cove
- Blue Crab
- Watching Loggerhead Turtles
- River Cruise by Boat to Caunos Ancient City (1st settlement on 9th C BC)
- Short Hike
- Cruise along the Dalyan River
- Rock Cut Graves (5th C BC)
- Walking through the town ‘’Dalyan’’
- Lunch on Board
- Cruise to Hamam Cove (Kleopatra’s Bath)
- Port Talk About Lydia Hike
- Dinner on Board
(2) Overnight at Gulet (Sadri Usta), Hamam Cove