Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Family tree: Wallace

Out of the blue we received an email. Another good use / blessing of writing my blog. Nancy and Mark in Alberta, Canada, had seen a blog of our visit to James' sister in Windsor in 2012. Nancy is working on Mark's family tree and determined that James was family. We were so happy and pleasantly surprised.

Looking at this chart I just found on the internet, Mark is a "second cousin" to James. How exciting is that?

Image result for family cousin chart

This has prompted me of course to look again at some of the things we had found last summer when we visited the Cambridge University Library (blog HERE).

So, it took a while to put the photos from the Album into a document. But HERE it is what I have so far. I don't know what I could do to make it better. We still would love to know who Trixie is!!!

And HERE is more information about James' grandfather and grandfather's brothers we found on the internet.

Thanks, Nancy and Mark, for giving me a nudge of thinking about this again.