Friday, October 14, 2022

Just a quick note...

One month and 2 days packed full with excitement and adventures. After Trip Day 11 blogging came to a screeching hold. First lack of good-enough WiFi, then lack of time because every day had a "full schedule". All good because we had a great time. But about all that later.

An "empty nest" again since this morning at 5:30 am. What should we do first?

I had received complaints that the new blogs are not arriving per emails any longer to those who have subscribed. Blogger had said that they would take away the Feedburner option months ago but it still seemed to be working even after the deadline. Not any longer. 

I think (?) I have solved the problem. You find a button on the right side of the blog. I hope it will work.

Blessings to you all! Christa

 

1 comment:

Kim S. said...

Done! Hope it works. Now I gotta get caught up!