Friday, April 26, 2019

Old Travel Report

Traveling by plane is different than by car. I didn't have a sewing project or something like that when I went to Nashville for a week over Easter. Of course I had my computer. I am trying to organize my files and since I recently had found an old unfinished travel report I decided to finish it.

Well, what I had found was the German writing of our 2002 New Zealand trip. I had probably written them for my parents. So the job to do: translating and adding photos.

And here it is. Unfortunately I can only upload files up to 10 MBs. So the PDFs can not be in the "best" version but have to be in the "good" version. This means the photos are not as sharp as they could be. See the tears on my face?
This report is the first one in two languages though, German and English!


New Zealand 2002 - part 1     (visiting friends near Auckland, but mainly South Island)

New Zealand 2002 - part 2     (the business trip part)

New Zealand 2002 - part 3     (leaving NZ and visiting Tahiti on the way home)



When I emailed the files to James he was very excited. We had both forgotten so much. So nice to get reminded and "re-live" it. I just wished I could put it up in better quality. Sorry.
Hope you will enjoy it!


1 comment:

Kim S. said...

That was wonderful! I'm so glad that you decided to do this project. The photos were truly spectacular!