Friday, April 19, 2019

Update

It was very unfortunate that Sarah broke her arm but I am happy to report that under the circumstances things are going ok. Sarah as always deals with it. Life goes on. Wade grills when possible.


And they went with their oldest to register him for Kindergarten. Already? He is excited.


Palm Sunday. We are always a bit early for the service so I took some photos on the church grounds. The dogwoods are blooming too. So gorgeous. 



I was very happy that I was able to check some things off my to-do list which were long overdue. I made new feet for Jemima Puddle-duck to take to Helen. The birds on my otherwise finished a long time ago row-by-row quilt have finally eyes. And my amaryllises made it back into their pots. After my knee operation they ended up in the garage and were neglected by me. When we a few days ago  cleaned/organized the garage (another overdue got a check mark) I found some with big buds. We will see how they fare now. They look pretty good.



These are not the only doors which still displayed the Christmas cards. What can I say, I like them so much. But now I have taken them down. Forgot to take an after-picture. Didn't want to came back after Easter and get greeting by them. That season is over. 


Re-arranged the sunroom. I might like it much better this way. 


And then Maundy Thursday James brought me to the airport and of I went with Allegiant Airways non-stop to Nashville. 


It will be so nice to spend time with Helen and William.


No comments: