Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Another Old Travel Report

I am happy. I am trying to curb my solitaire playing ... when I am tired in the evening and sitting on the sofa. Instead I am trying to clean up old files in my computer. Look what I found! Letters (reports) to my mother (in German language of course) about our trip to Brazil. I had to translate them which I did with "google translate" help. That is sometimes very funny. You have to change a lot. Some things I might have overlooked. But it will have to do. There are more old files.


Brazil 2005 Part 1 - privat days in Rio de Janeiro    

Brazil 2005 Part 2 - James' business meeting in Salvador, Bahia    

Brazil 2005 Part 3 - privat days in the Amazone jungle    

Brazil 2005 Part 4 - traveling home via the Iguazu Falls    


This trip was awesome. I had a lot of fun reading all about it again and seeing all the photos. Of course I tried to limit the selection as best I could. So much was packed into these 18 days. I would love to do it all again. I feel very blessed to have been able to experience it. Memories live on.


1 comment:

Kim S. said...

Thank you so much for going to the trouble to post this. What a wonderful trip!