Thursday, February 20, 2020

Behind again

Have you ever had the feeling that you don't know where to start? So I think I make myself a cuppa (tea) and catch up with a blog. I just love these photos!

Sarah has a floating work schedule. On Thursday February 6 she was off and it's not a school day for the twins. One of them had a doctor's appointment and then they came to visit. It was too ugly outside so we relaxed and watching a little TV was one of the things we did. Aren't they cute?






Next day I finally got around to writing the improved version of Noah's Ark Rainbow. Anybody interested in Chrismons can find the free patterns HERE! So far people from all over the world have looked at the Chrismon blog 126,973 times. I love when somebody comments what they do e.g. for their church or as gifts or for their own personal trees. 



I don't think winter is over yet but ...


Yeah, the mailman brought my new license plate for my car. I never had a "vanity plate". Never had wanted one ... until now. My new car doesn't have a showy color so maybe this will help me find it on a parking lot (?)


We got a letter from KIA to have the headlights checked. Since we were planning to drive to Nashville we did it right away. When we picked the car up it was lunch time. Why not go to the Bibimbap place close by? Except we didn't get bibimbap but this japchae which was on offer. It was so good! 



In the evening we had to rush to the twins' school. They had learned songs for a program. Grandparents drive 30 minutes there for a 30 minute program and drive 30 minutes home, ha-ha. It was fun though and it was nice that Sarah had invited us for it.
VIDEO!     (5:38 min)








Rushing home and packing. Tomorrow we see our oldest grandson. Yeah!


No comments: