Friday, April 1, 2016

Empty Nest

Tuesday

 

Even the rooster has left!

 

To the airport yesterday: Helen and William left

To the airport today: James left

 

 

 

James always likes to finish a job he started. He wants to walk the Camino Via de la Plata, the one he broke his ankle on 2 years ago on the 3rd day. 500 miles to go! He has trained well and is eager. He will be blogging again ... hopefully every day. Here is the link! You can also find the link on the right side of my blog here under "I like to read ..."

James is definitely on an adventure. Of course he keeps in touch: bad news, good news, bad news, good news. Everything seems to be sorted out though. I hope and pray that he has a great time.

Here? It's strange. I am not used to have the run of the house for a while.

 

 

 

I worked a lot on the computer. The church newsletter is due. Today is already Thursday and the last day of the month. I neglected a few things while Helen and William were here so it's catch-up time now. In between I rewarded myself with some sewing. I could check off two projects. The Block Lotto block is one and the other is the third step of the Cotton Robin. That's a fun project with total strangers but I can't talk about it until the conclusion of it. Girl has to have fun. I linked to the center blocks which are going around the world to get a first border from one person, a second from another and is going to be quilted and finished by a third. You can guess which one is mine?

Time to turn the light off. It's already tomorrow!

 

1 comment:

Kim S. said...

While you will miss all your loves, it IS nice to have time to devote to projects and not feel like you are neglecting anyone.