Friday, January 17, 2020

Day 4 - All day at sea

Monday January 6

Trouble with being at sea without WiFi is that you don't have any idea what the actual time should be on your photos because during the trip we changed the time several times. And also didn't adjust the place.

Trouble with having no WiFi, when you write the blogs (once you are back home) you have to think really hard what all you did. There was certainly plenty going on.

We woke up without any hurry. The sun wasn't out either.


The day before we left home I had asked James to buy the "Five Crowns" card game for us. I had learned to play it on the Danube cruise last year from Shirley and David. James is more a reader than a game player but he learned to shuffle the cards and we all had a good time. We played every day and sometimes several times. Sometimes 2 of us, or 3 or 4. I tried to have it always with me. On this day James and I found the game room with excellent tables.


I think we are passing Cuba here.


Up on deck 9 next to the pizza place. 


Dinner. OMG. Escargots for a starter. I had not had them for a while. 


Yes, the food was a challenge ... not to have too much. Toooo much.
James of course made his walking rounds on deck 3 faithfully. I tried my best. 
Step count:
Friday 1/3 = 15,592
Saturday 1/4 = 13,718
Sunday 1/5 = 17,862
Monday 1/6 = 12,235
Not too bad for me. Hope to keep it up. Sigh.




No comments: