Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Sometimes life is about timing

Oh, I thought I will wait till we come back for the twins have their "Schultüten" but I decided that it is not fair and they have to get their's on the correct day, even if none of the other children will get one. In Germany on the first day of First Grade (and only then) all the I-Männchen (new first graders) get one. 

Read this blog from September 2020

So, yesterday James and I were busy trying to find little presents to go into each "Schultüte" and of course the posterboard to constract them. It is three years ago and I forgot how I made the last. But I think I have not lost may touch. They came out pretty well. If I was here, I would let the twins (or may be their brother?) decorate them the day before. But I am not. I have to ask Sarah whether she wants me to do it or not. 


I am sure Sarah is going to take photos and shares them on THE day. Hoping the have fun. 
But really, nothing like last minute things. Sigh.


No comments: