Monday, January 31, 2022

If you love History...

It is cold outside! Too cold to go for walks. Last night James found a great movie for us on Netflix. We both were fascinated with the story. A two hour movie and James didn't even fall asleep for a second. Of course we liked it so much that we highly recommend it. If you do watch it I would be very pleased if you leave a comment on the bottom of this blog.


This morning more thoughts about this movie went through my head. So I started digging on the internet.

You can read about the movie HERE! (just click on it)

And then I wondered what happened to the things they found? In the movie they were donated to the British Museum. I was not disappointed. CLICK HERE!

But it gets better!

On the above British Museum site I found THIS VIDEO! Don't miss it. It is so fascinating.


That young lady is fascinating. And there is more about all that treasure found ... but now I really have to give our household some attention. Later ... My links are saved.


No comments: